5120 Yonge Street
North York, ON M2N
Members’ five-minute presentations on “great moments” in their genealogy research
1. Donna Di Lello : My Cousins Lynn
2. Don Hall : Good Golly Miss Molly…where did you come from?
3. Jean McNulty : Searching for the Upton Family
4. Paul Jones : Oy vey iz mir: One Anglo’s adventure in Jewish research
5. David Windeyer: 100 cousins in Virginia from one internet inquiry
6. Cathy McNamara : I think he’s mine, I think he’s mine…but how do I know for sure?
7. Marian Press : Did my 3X Great-Aunt Really Run Away With Her Music Teacher?
8. C. Michael Schmitz : A Search for Truth, Family and Identity: My ultimate Why!
9. Greg Marlatt : Where is my Y-Chromosome Taking Me? – Fact to Fantasy
10. Sue Reid : Hide-and-Go Seek with Great-Great-Granny
11. Linda Reid : The Irish Landed Gentry and Me: Fun with DNA