Parliament Street to Ontario Street
Granted to John Small, 4 September 1793, and patented 30 June 1801.
John Small, in his will registered 14 November 1831, left Park Lot 3 to his sons James Edward Small and Charles Coxwell Small.
Point of Interest
- Berkeley Street is named for John Small’s grand “Berkeley House” which was located south of Park Lot 3 on King Street.