High Park: Parkside Drive to Colborne Lodge Drive (at Queen Street)
Bought at auction by John Nicholson, 18 October 1826, but there was some confusion about the sale and payment was not completed. On 18 December 1827, the Executive Council minutes names Lot 36 as an “eligible site for intended University”. Granted to King’s College 6 May 1830.
A licence of occupation for the front part of Township Lot 36 was granted to George Percival Ridout, 28 February 1835.