We welcome inquiries, comments, suggestions—and volunteer help.
If you have an opinion or additional information about an article on our blog, the best place to share it is as a comment. That way, other readers can see what you had to say. Use the “leave a comment form” at the end of the article. (It may take a few days for your comment to appear.)
If you are looking for information on how to research students and teachers, start with this School Records page on our main website.
Can you help us with the project?
If you’re interested by what you see on this site, and would like to help with the For King and Country Project, please contact us first. (We have many schools in progress.)
We would like to hear from you:
- If you think a particular school memorial is missing;
- If you have photos or personal reminiscences about a school or a student that would interest our readers;
- If you know of a school memorial that is damaged, at risk, improperly stored, or in an unexpected location;
- If you can input or proofread names—we provide the forms and clear instructions;
- If you’re a student or a teacher who would like to involve your class in the For King and Country Project.