This publication includes a complete transcription of the registers of baptisms 1850–1925, marriages 1848–1925, and burials 1892–1925, in the former Township of Scarborough from four fonds at the United Church Archives. Each fonds includes records which reflect the former Methodist and Presbyterian congregations that merged and changed names over the years until the United Church was formed in 1925:
Fonds 2524 Zion-Wexford United Church: Twaddle’s Chapel, Parsonage Methodist Church, Zion United Church
Fonds 1743 Knox United Church: Knox Presbyterian Church
Fonds 2517 Victoria Park United Church: Dawes Road Methodist Church
Fonds 2515 St. Paul’s Scarborough United Church: Scarborough Bluffs Presbyterian Church
The publication includes a short history of each church, a map, photos, bibliography, and a consolidated index.