Dating from 1857, this small cemetery (NYK-002) is located on part of Lot 25, Concession 4 West of Yonge Street, in the former Township of North York. It is now within Black Creek Pioneer Village. Every legible word on each gravestone has been transcribed. The booklet includes an introduction, maps, and is fully indexed. The index can also be consulted in The Ontario Name Index.